Our Policies on Value for Price
The value of our prices you find on this website are firm and non-negotiable for discount.
- We are a small, locally-owned and operated business and strive for our nightly price listed here to be a very competitive value for the market we operate in, the location of our villa, the unit type and size, all of the amenities offered, and the season.
- A comparison of rental rates in our surrounding area shows nightly prices here are an average of $50/night lower than neighboring rentals for a similar unit.
- Additionally, the nightly price on this website is likely cheaper than the nightly price you will find on external booking websites advertising our listing.
- Up to 15% is saved just by booking direct here on this website vs. with the middle-man fees that large external booking websites will charge you for each night’s stay.
- Finally, it is our policies that discounts can not be combined, multiplied, stacked, price-matched, etc. with discounts, promotions or special offers on this website.
Privacy & Information Collection
Our Policies on Third Parties
- Any opinions, advice, statements, products, services, blogs, links, or any other information expressed or made available by third parties, including information providers, are those of the respective authors or distributors, and not Vista Bahia. Check with the third-party for rates, hours, and availability of their products and/or services, including whether that third-party requires a minimum order or a certain amount of advance notice.
- We, nor any of our affiliates, do not guarantee the reliability, accuracy, completeness, usefulness, or safety of any third-party content, information, products or services.
- We, nor any of our affiliates, are not responsible or liable for users’ engagement, experience or satisfaction of third-party content, information, products or services.
- If you make a reservation via travel agent, or other third party, then you have a separate legal relationship with that party. Furthermore, We, nor any of our affiliates, have no liability for any acts or omissions of such party including their observance of your data protection rights.
Our Policies on Cancellation
Attached below is our policies on cancellation of a reservation. However, each reservation is required to agree to our full terms and conditions upon first payment toward reservation. Reservation will not be confirmed without first payment and agreement to terms and conditions of rental contract.
- Cancellations made greater than thirty (30) days before the Check-In date:
- Guest will receive a 50% refund of the total reservation amount, minus a cancellation fee of $300.
- Cancellations made within thirty (30) days before the Check-In date:
- Guest will not receive a refund;
- Any modifications to dates of your booking within 30 days or less of Check-In date, requires full payment for original booking in addition to payment for new booking for applicable available dates and rates. However, in the event a new Guest(s) books all or a portion of the dates of your original booking, a refund will be issued based on number of night’s stay and rates of reservation re-booked by another Guest (minus a cancellation fee of $300). Applicable refund would be released after dates of the original booking.
- Failure to pay final payment in a timely manner will be considered a cancellation of the reservation and will result in forfeiture of payment made.
- Guest(s) who arrive later than date of Check-In, leave early after Check-In, or are no-shows, will be charged the full amount of the reservation (i.e. no refund).
- As part of your reservation, we hold the unit you reserve for the nights you reserve. In return, you agree to pay for the quoted rate for the number of nights reserved. We understand that plans change, but as a small, local establishment with limited availability, cancellations affect us significantly. As your circumstances are totally out of our control, we cannot assume all risks for cancellations. Therefore, we enforce the cancellation policy WITHOUT EXCEPTION. We recommend you purchase travel insurance to cover against any unforeseen circumstances.
- In the event that the GOVERNMENT OF THE UNITED STATES VIRGIN ISLANDS (USVI) mandates a closure of hotels and guest houses in the Territory which prevents Check-In or requires a shortened length of stay due to such law or mandate), our liability shall be limited to unused nights of stay by Guest(s) (minus any fees, etc.). For clarity, if Guest(s) would be able to Check-In with no mandate yet in place and/or there is no mandate to leave the Territory, no refund of any nights of stay shall be given. Additionally, circumstances related to Guest(s) sickness, diagnosis, or if prohibited from traveling due to sickness, diagnosis, or any other reason will not qualify for any refund.
- You can find our full terms and conditions rental here.