About Tradewinds Terrace
4-night minimum stay. 750 S.F. interior; 320 S.F. exterior
1 king bed apartment/condo.
TRADEWINDS TERRACE at VISTA BAHIA is a spacious top floor “penthouse” vacation villa with 750 S.F. interior space and high interior ceilings. The villa is perched 500 feet above sea level overlooking peaceful Coral Bay. This is a luxury condo-style apartment for a couple looking for a romantic getaway to the islands. Enjoy mountain and water views from all living spaces in the comfort of well-equipped villa built for two.
Relax soaking up the sun, the colors of the setting sky, the stars, the trade winds, and the natural tropical surroundings. After a nice day at the beach, enjoy the stunning view and afternoon shade. Your large balcony is 320 square feet of private space that includes zero gravity chairs for lounging back, a table and chairs for dining, and propane BBQ.
- FULLY AIR-CONDITIONED interior space. Typically, St John vacation rentals are not fully air conditioned (many just offer A/C in the bedroom). Enjoy the A/C in all living areas of the entire cottage.
- Ceiling fans.
- 1 Bedroom (King bed; closet with hangers, linens, pillows, blankets)
- 1 Bathroom with rainfall shower-head.
- Private exterior entrance door.
- 320 S.F. balcony exclusively for you.
- Living Room
Smart TV for watching your Netflix or Amazon subscription entertainment
- Stovetop only (NO OVEN); Convection Microwave (with Bake, Toast and Air Fry settings)
- Tall 27″ Wide Refrigerator, Coffee Maker (Regular Drip-Style)
- BBQ with grilling utensils and propane
- Dish soap, pots & pans, utensils, glassware, dish-ware, silverware, hand towels
- Household Towels = Kitchen, Bath, Hand towels and Washcloths
- Bathroom essentials = Shampoo, Conditioner, Body Wash, Hand Soap, Hair Dryer, Toilet Paper
- Beach essentials = beach towels, chairs, pool noodles, coolers, bug spray.
- Fire extinguisher.
- First aid kit.
- 1 Designated Parking Space.
- Outdoor Fresh Water Foot Rinse after beach right at the villa’s parking area.
- Tap water is safe to drink. The villa has a Whole-house ultraviolet triple-filtration water treatment system (no need to purchase gallon water or ice).
- You can also check for availability and details of our other unit, the Horizon Terrace, here.
Other Information about Tradewinds Terrace
This house has 3 rental units, so others will likely be present during your stay.
Level 3 is the top unit/apartment. – LEVEL 3 IS THIS LISTING.
Level 2 is a middle unit/apartment.
Level 1 is the lower unit/guest suite.
– The unit in this listing is the top level of the house (Level 3) ONLY – requires descending stairs (33 steps).
– All areas described for this level are just for guests who reserve this level.
– Level 1 Entry has its own private exterior entry door and one designated parking space.
– There are no shared living spaces or amenities with other Guests (with the exception of shared parking lot, exterior stairs, and fresh water foot wash/beach chair pick-up area).
– Maximum Guests: 2 adults.
– Check-In: 3:00 pm.
– Check-Out: 10:00 am.
– Min Age of at least 1 guest: 25.
– No Children, Pets, Parties or Smoking.
– A $100 cleaning fee and $50 non-refundable security deposit waiver fee will be calculated in the “Subtotal” of the Price Breakdown.
– Local taxes are 12.5%.
– For reservations made greater than 60 days to Check-In date, Guest may pay only 50% of total reservation at time of booking.
– The host/property manager may be on site at the separate middle unit/Level 2.
Photo Gallery (click on a photo to view in gallery mode)
- Guests: 2
- Amenities: Air Conditioning, Apartment, Bathroom, BBQ, Bedroom, Kitchen, Living Room, Panoramic Deck, TV, Wifi, XNo children, No Pets, No Smoking, No Parties
- View: Caribbean Sea; Mountain; Island; Valley; Bay; Town; Bird's Eye 500 ft Elevation
- Size: 750ft²
- Bed Type: King Bed
- Categories: double
Prices start at: $1,050 for 3 nights (+taxes and fees)