About Horizon Terrace
The Horizon Terrace is most like a hotel suite its own private exterior entrance, yet also features kitchenette amenities, and a killer view from the oversized outdoor terrace just for you. The villa accommodations of this rental unit are ideal for a couple or single person, hikers, nature lovers, and those looking for a cozy, little hideaway while seeking outdoor adventures and maximizing your time visiting St John. This vacation rental sits just above Coral Bay St Johns restaurants, shops and grocery stores. We provide a whole host of incidentals and must-haves guests look for to make St John travel and worry free … so other than your clothes, sunglasses, hat and SPF you don’t need to pack much at all!
Take in some of the most stunning water and mountain views St John Virgin Islands has to offer with the backdrop of U.S. & British Virgin Island territories down island. Kick back in the zero gravity chairs to enjoy the breeze and afternoon shade after a hike, beach day, charter cruise, or sightseeing tour & excursion on St John. As you end your day, grill on the BBQ and sip wine at the outdoor dining table. Retire for the night in the comfortable queen bed while the breeze through the trees and the coqui frogs lull you to sleep.
- 1 Bed (Queen bed; dresser drawer baskets)
- 1 Powder Room Bathroom (indoor); Shower (outdoor)
- 1 Side Chair
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling Fan above bed
- Smart TV for watching your Netflix or Amazon subscription entertainment
- 7′ Wet Bar
- 24″ Wide Refrigerator, Sink, Microwave, Toaster, Coffee Maker (Regular Drip-Style)
- Complete with glassware, dish-ware, silverware, dish soap and hand towels
- Coffee & filters, Sugar, Salt/Pepper, Oil & Vinegar, A few spices, Baggies, Aluminum foil, etc.
- Ample Household Towels = Kitchen, Bath, Hand towels, Washcloths, Paper Towels
- Bathroom essentials = Shampoo, Conditioner, Body Wash (all full-size), Hand Soap, Hair Dryer, Toilet Paper
- Beach essentials = Beach towels, Chairs, Pool noodles, Coolers, Bug spray
- Fire extinguisher.
- First aid kit
- 1 Designated Parking Space
- Outdoor Fresh Water Foot Rinse after beach right at the villa’s parking area
- Tap water is safe to drink and make ice. The villa has a Whole-house ultraviolet triple-filtration water treatment system on site.
- You can also check for availability and details of our other unit, the Tradewinds Terrace penthouse.
Other Information about Horizon Terrace
– The unit in this listing is the bottom level of the house (Level 1) ONLY.
– All areas described for this level are just for guests who reserve this level.
– Level 1 Entry has its own private exterior entry door.
– Maximum Guests: 2 adults.
– Check-In: 3:00 pm.
– Check-Out: 10:00 am.- Min Age of at least 1 guest: 25
– No Children, Pets, Parties, or Smoking/Burning.
– A $60 cleaning fee and $300 refundable security deposit will be calculated in the “Subtotal” of the Price Breakdown.
– Local taxes are 12.5%.
– For reservations made greater than 30 days to Check-In date, Guest may pay only 50% of total reservation at time of booking.
– There are no shared living spaces or amenities with other Guests (with the exception of shared parking lot, exterior stairs, and fresh water foot wash/beach chair pick-up area).
– Stairs are required to access the rental unit(s).
– The host/property manager may be on site at the separate middle unit/Level 2.