About Horizon Terrace
4-night minimum stay. 225 S.F. interior; 240 S.F. exterior
1 queen bed (Guest Suite) with side tables and side chair, indoor powder room bathroom (outdoor shower).
HORIZON TERRACE at VISTA BAHIA with stunning picturesque WATER AND ISLAND VIEWS is a small bedroom suite PLUS its own kitchenette for light meals. Additional private amenities include: indoor powder room bathroom (outdoor shower), BBQ, AC, TV, Wifi, and oversized outdoor terrace just for you. Great for hikers, nature lovers & other travelers looking for a cozy, little hideaway while seeking outdoor adventure & maximizing your time as you visit St John USVI. Easy driveway off a fully paved road & convenient drive above Coral Bay restaurants/bars, shops, grocery, and all of St John Beaches. This little efficiency is amply supplied and has a whole host of must-haves guests look for to make for light luggage packing and travel to St John worry free … so other than your clothes, sunglasses, hat, and SPF you don’t need to pack much at all!
Take in some of the most stunning water and mountain views St John Virgin Islands has to offer at 500 ft elevation with the backdrop of U.S. & British Virgin Island territories down island. Kick back in the zero gravity chairs to enjoy the breeze and afternoon shade after a hike, beach day, charter cruise, or sightseeing tour & excursion on St John. As you end your day, grill on the BBQ and sip wine at the outdoor dining table. Retire for the night in the comfortable queen bed while the breeze through the trees and the coqui frogs lull you to sleep.
- 1 Bed (Queen bed; dresser drawer baskets)
- 1 Powder Room Bathroom (indoor); Shower (outdoor)
- 1 Side Chair
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling Fan above bed
- Smart TV for watching your Netflix or Amazon subscription entertainment
- 7′ Wet Bar
- 24″ Wide Refrigerator, Sink, Microwave, Toaster, Coffee Maker (Regular Drip-Style)
- Complete with glassware, dish-ware, silverware, dish soap and hand towels
- Coffee & filters, Sugar, Salt/Pepper, Oil & Vinegar, A few spices, Baggies, Aluminum foil, etc.
- Ample Household Towels = Kitchen, Bath, Hand towels, Washcloths, Paper Towels
- Bathroom essentials = Shampoo, Conditioner, Body Wash (all full-size), Hand Soap, Hair Dryer, Toilet Paper
- Beach essentials = Beach towels, Chairs, Pool noodles, Coolers, Bug spray
- Fire extinguisher.
- First aid kit
- 1 Designated Parking Space
- Outdoor Fresh Water Foot Rinse after beach right at the villa’s parking area
- Tap water is safe to drink and make ice. The villa has a Whole-house ultraviolet triple-filtration water treatment system on site.
- You can also check for availability and details of our other unit, the Tradewinds Terrace penthouse.
Other Information about Horizon Terrace
This house has 3 rental units, so others will likely be present during your stay.
Level 3 is the top unit/apartment.
Level 2 is a middle unit/apartment.
Level 1 is the lower unit/guest suite – LEVEL 1 IS THIS LISTING.
– This unit is the bottom level of the house – requires descending 3 flights of stairs (58 steps).
– All areas described for this level 1 are just for guests who reserve this level.
– Level 1 Entry has its own private exterior entry door and one designated parking space.
– There are no shared living spaces or amenities with other Guests (with the exception of shared parking lot, exterior stairs, and fresh water foot wash/beach chair pick-up area).
– Maximum Guests: 2 adults.
– Check-In: 3:00 pm.
– Check-Out: 10:00 am.- Min Age of at least 1 guest: 25
– No Children, Pets, Parties, or Smoking/Burning.
– A $60 cleaning fee and $50 non-refundable security deposit waiver fee will be calculated in the “Subtotal” of the Price Breakdown.
– Local taxes are 12.5%.
– For reservations made greater than 60 days to Check-In date, Guest may pay only 50% of total reservation at time of booking.
– The host/property manager may be on site at the separate middle unit/Level 2.